Sunday, July 20, 2014

Cottonelle’s Summer Clean Care

Last month I was chosen for the Cottonelle Clean Crew — Sample And Share sampling.

I wasn't sure if I was ready to talk bums with anyone, but I know that I was ready to receive some Cottonelle products !

The party kit items arrived quickly, and the ladies at the front desk were all wondering what I received. I had a feeling I knew what I would find inside, so I gave them a little peek.


 
 
Once I arrived home I was able to take everything out of the box and check it out.


 
 
FOR ME: Cottonelle Clean Care 4 Pack   I love the ripples on this toilet paper. It reminds me of tiny little pillows. As soon as I put the first roll on, I noticed that I did not have to use many squares to get the job done. In the past I have been guilty of using too many squares, so it has become something that I am very aware of now. Here is my Instagram post. Feel free to follow me at RonaleeAKArose
 
 
 

I have to admit that Cottonelle is not my normal choice of toilet paper. I have been stuck on another leading brand for many years, and really never thought about changing until now. I think that Cottonelle TP is durable and soft. I don't worry about tearing when I use it. Did I mention how soft and thick it is?  I like having the confidence when I wipe, and there are no worries with Cottonelle.

Because my normal brand has not failed me I will probably start price comparing and purchase the one with the lowest price. The luckiest man in the world may be more stubborn, so we will see if I start buying his and hers, to go with our his and hers bathrooms. (don't be jealous)


I also received the Cottonelle Fresh Care Flushable Cleansing Cloths Dispenser

I had a coupon for this when I was on my last shopping trip, but I thought it was too big. We are used to the smaller container, and we sure don't like change around our home. I used my coupon for refills, and got a great deal on those. (Thank you Cottonelle !)



Now that I have received this new dispenser, it doesn't seem too big at all. I showed it to the luckiest man and he thought that it should play music when you opened it. (bring on the toilet songs)

Not only did he like this new dispenser, but somehow it ended up in his main bathroom. (Notice the manly stuff and the paper rolls under)


 
It looks like I will be using my new coupon for a tall dispenser of my own. Personally, I think it looks better in my bathroom. (Notice the woman's touch, and the paper rolls over)

 
I also received Cottonelle Fresh Care Flushable Cleansing Cloths Portable Soft Pack and $1.00 Coupon for myself. The soft pack is going into my purse for that next girls night out, and the coupon will be used very soon.

FOR MY FRIENDS: (2) Cottonelle Fresh Care Flushable Cleansing Cloths Portable Soft Packs (2) Save $1.00 Coupon on any ONE (1) dispenser or refill of Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Cloths (42 ct. or larger)



I just had to give one of these to my co-worker Marilou. We were talking about toilet paper, when I told her that I had received this sampling pack, and she told me that her boyfriend doesn't even use toilet paper. She informed me that he only uses the wipes.         
 
      This is normally when I would say "Too much information!", but I did start the conversation. The next time I saw her at work I gave her a coupon and the soft pack. She hasn't said what her boyfriend thought of them, but I didn't really ask either. How do you ask a question like that? "Hey Marilou, how's your boyfriend's wiping going?"

The other coupon and soft pack, went to Jack. Those that read my blog and my reviews already know that Jack is my go-to person. He has been using wipes for years now and it made perfect sense that he should get one of the gifts. He says that he would never go back to just wiping with TP again. Yes, he uses both. No, I didn't ask him how he used the soft pack. I do know that he bought a refill pack at the commissary, with his coupon, because he told me what a great deal he got.

Crowdtap has been very generous with this sampling. I wish that it wasn't so crazy at work right now, so I could dedicate more time to my review, but work is money, and with money I can have more Cottonelle !

I really do like the Cottonelle brand. I am surprised how much I like the toilet paper, and like I said earlier, I will purchase it if the price is right.

We have been using the wipes for over a year now, thanks to a previous sampling from Crowdtap. I don't know if I would have ever thought to buy them for myself before, but they are an item that you will always find in our home now. I like the feeling of being fresh, and the Cottonelle wipes give me that feeling.

I have seen other uses for the wipes, other than on our bums, but I have not used them for anything outside of the restroom.
 

 How comfortable are you when it comes to #LetsTalkBums conversations?
 How does you paper roll?
 Ever tried the wipes?




This is my honest opinion and I have not been compensated for this blog post.
 




 

2 comments:

  1. I don't love this conversation in person but I'm okay to have it in bloggy land LOL I tried a wipe at my boss's house once and it seems brilliant. Why should only babies get to use wipes? And...I am definitely an over roll person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by Becca, my over the roll buddy !

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile.