Sunday, December 15, 2013

It's my first time - Ketchup With Us

 Ketchup With Us
 
I am joining in this week  with Michele and Mel, who do a great job keeping me entertained. You should really check them out.
 
'KETCHUP WITH US' - Prompt 32 
 Please link up a holiday post, old or new. 
Piece of cake. But not fruitcake. 
 
Here is my flashback from around 1996. This is my youngest daughter. You have to excuse my singing, but her expressions make it worth it in my opinion.

I had no idea what she was doing.
 
 ENJOY
 
 
 To understand a little more what "ketchup with us" is about you can go here.
 
Come 'Ketchup With Us' on the 1st and 15th of every month in 57 words or less. We look forward to seeing you there!

8 comments:

  1. What a little ham! Thanks for linking up, Ronalee. And welcome to Ketchup. :)

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did my comment go? Oh well, if this is a repeat...sorry.
    I love it, truly it's perfect.
    Merry Christmas to you.
    Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those faces! I believe you when you say you had no idea what she was doing. How could you have kept a straight face?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh this is just what I needed!!! And oddly enough I find myself making her same faces while singing along. LOL! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for the comments. Needless to say, at 24, my daughter isn't fond of me sharing this every year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so hilarious! I was going to ask how your daughter feels about you sharing this but now I know LOL

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile.