Thursday, March 21, 2013

Two weeks worth

Not only am I doing the photo a day once, but I am doing it twice. There is another list that I found, so I have joined in. That means double your viewing pleasure.

#7SDDPHOTOADAY

 
 
Day 8 - "Tell a story" - I am sure this homeless man could do that.

Day 9 - "Hidden" - I was hidden when I captured this shot of the snowbirds on the swing.

Day 10 - "On a shelf" - My coupon buys all stacked up for a picture.

Day 11 - "Texture" - I found these shoes at JCP with a cool texture.

Day 12 - "Attitude" - Wasn't sure what to use here so I found a quote and added it to a photo I took.

Day 13 - "Rainbow" - Got lucky and found a magnet with rainbow colors on it.

Day 14 - "In a store" - Bought both of the cookies in a store.
 
 
AND HERE ARE THE PHOTOS FOR #EMBRACINGBEAUTY
 
 


Day 8 - "The sky" - No fancy picture, just the sky.

Day 9 - "Two things" - I chose two things that I needed to make my beef stew.

Day 10 - "The ground" - That's the ground in front of JCP.

Day 11 - "Contentment" - People enjoying a day on the beach.

Day 12 - "Your name" - This is Bernie, writing my name in the sand so that he could remember it.

Day 13 - "Prized possession" - One of the first things I received from the luckiest man in the world.

Day 14 - "Breakfast" - That's what we had for dinner that night. How perfect was that?


NEXT BATCH COMING SOON
 
LAUGHING..I GUESS THIS WASN'T TWO WEEKS WORTH AFTER ALL.   OH WELL
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile.