Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Yeah, I took pictures

I AM STILL PARTICIPATING IN THE 365 PHOTO CHALLENGE; I JUST FORGET TO COME HERE AND POST THEM. I AM SURE THAT MY TWO READERS WILL FORGIVE ME. 

WE HAVE NEARLY MADE IT TO THE END OF FEBRUARY SO INSTEAD OF BOGGING DOWN THE PAGE WITH 20+ PHOTOS I AM GIVING YOU MY PHOTO-GRID SHOTS. YEP.. THERE'S AN APP FOR THAT. 

  HERE IS A PEEK AT THE MONTH


HERE ARE THE FIRST SEVEN, BUT THEY WON'T BE IN ANY SPECIFIC ORDER


February 1 - Coffee in my cup. #InMyCup

February 2 - Fish head shadow #shadow

February 3 - Watching Project Runway to see which #team won.

February 4 - Hard to read this, but it is a letter that I wrote to my grandma in 1974. #letter

February 5 - How could I pick just one? #FavePhoto

February 6 - Take the elevator or the stairs? #choices

February 7 - This shows how my mp3 players have evolved over the years. #technology    
 



February 8 - Stuck on the 7th floor. Which button should I push? #button
February 9 - Snowbirds doing laundry together. Now that's romantic. #romantic
February 10 - What's your favorite part of an Oreo? #BlackAndWhite
February 11- My photo to represent three of a kind #3ofAkind
February 12 - She wasn't completely honest at first, but I forgive her. I love being a grandma. #honest
February 13 - Concert stubs from 1980-1981 Fun times with my #BestFriend
February 14 - Nothing says love like trying a new recipe. #love  
 February 15 - Candy ? What candy? #Candy

 February 16 - I found these chains hanging side by side. #SideBySide
 February 17 - I have a passion for many things; taking photos of strangers is one of them.  #passion
 February 18 - This is a close up of the cereal in a survey I had to do for a company. #CloseUp
 February 19 - This photo of John Elway is #vintage
 February 20 - I just won this at a twitter party and I think it is perfect for today. I will have a love/hate relationship with it.  #LoveHate   
 February 21 - Found a visitor's map of the area. Want to come visit?  #MyTown 


February 22 -"Life is good"  #quote

February 23 - It means something to me. #cherished 

February 24 - I won these shoes last year and they fit me perfectly. #FaveShoes 

February 25 - Cleaned his golf balls, and put them all #together

February 26 - Our tv guide showing the viggle points available. #7oClock   

February 27 - Easy breezy one today. #SomeoneILove 

February 28 - Gathered a few #flowers 
  

1 comment:

  1. YEAH!!!! A baby. A grandma, most awesome!!!! I love all the pictures but that one said "see me!!" When you post it comes to my mailbox and I do read all your post, I just don't get here to comment and ... well I'm sorry cuz I find what you have to say and share wonderful.
    I've been stressed and unable to post but someday I'll come back but I'm betting by then no one will be following or caring anymore. But I just don't have it in me right now. Tis life sometimes.
    Take care and when you egit, I'll be here. Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile.