Sunday, February 24, 2013

L'Oréal Paris Magic BB Cream review

  I was sent a new product to try and this is my review. 



 L'Oréal Paris Magic BB Cream is silky smooth. Just like the web site claims, I found it to give a sheer coverage, corrected my uneven skintone, and blended perfectly into my skin, without feeling oily.

It is available in mass food and drug retailers nationwide, and  available in four shades. For my review I chose Medium. You can find more information here:   http://www.lorealparisusa.com/



I was very surprised when I first squeezed this out to look at it and the color was white. As soon as I started to rub it into my skin it blended in easily and changed color to match my skin-tone

 .
 
 Using my fingertips, I dotted it on my face and then rubbed it in. I could immediately see how it was blending in and covering my flaws. (I didn't even know I had flaws)

This cream moisturizes your skin and doesn't feel thick or clog the pores like regular moisturizing products that I have used in the past. 
Here are the photos showing the right side of my face, that was untouched and the left side, where I had applied the L'Oréal Paris Magic BB Cream.


This photo shows my face straight on with half of it done. Can you see how red my face is to begin with?


 Normally I am a natural kind of gal, meaning that I go makeup free on most days. After I saw photos of myself that I took here I may be changing my ways. I had no idea that my face had so many blotches and was so darn red ! You will notice it clearly in my before and after shots. 

BEFORE
AFTER

AND THERE YOU HAVE IT 


It is very smooth to the touch and I enjoyed the silky feeling. The only downfall for me is that I will want to touch my face, just to feel it.
 From now on when I leave the house I am going to take the time to apply this. Many women will be using it as a primer underneath their normal makeup routine, and I will also be doing that when I am dressing up. On normal days I will use it alone.


disclosure statement : I received a complimentary product from SheSpeaks/L'Oréal to facilitate this review. My opinions are honest and not influenced by either brand

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this review. I've been looking for something light weight that will help even my skin tones. I may have to just this at my drugstore and try it out.

    Check out my 30 during 30 post at: http://msmorgansrealitycheck.blogspot.com/2013/02/30-during-30.html

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile.