Tuesday, February 19, 2013

I TAPPED THAT CEREAL

ARE YOU A MEMBER OF CROWDTAP?

 here is a cool way to join, using my referral badge

Generic125x125


Here is how their site explains who they are and what they do, you can visit crowdtap.com for more information. 

 Crowdtap is the Influencer Marketing platform, enabling leading brands to easily identify, activate and manage their influential consumers for real-time insights and powerful online and offline peer-to-peer marketing.

 I have been a member for a few years, although I do not utilize the site nearly as much as other people. They offer many different opportunities to receive free items and also offer a variety of items that can be purchased by using points that you earn doing things, like sharing opinions with your friends. 

 Recently I was invited to join a cereal sampling group and I was sent two bags of Post Great Grains Cereal to taste test. At first I thought that the sample sizes were quite small, but they were actually a very good size for me to get my results and have extra to nibble on later. (or share with the luckiest man in the world, if He hurries home)



You will notice the paperwork that came with the samples. This is the questionnaire that I needed to fill out. ( I had no idea that questionnaire had two n's in it)

 When I first received this package in the mail I did laugh to myself. It seems like they had sent me two small bags and a book worth of instructions. For the record I would like to take back that laughter. As I said earlier, the sample packs were not so bad and the questions were very simple and straight forward. 

 I procrastinated on doing this until they emailed me and wanted to know where my results were. Lately I have been missing the deadlines on these surveys and it makes me a bit grumpy at myself. This morning I settled in to do my crowdtap duty and here is a copy of what I posted on the site:


Ronalee D.


Ronalee D. Female, 48 | Fort Walton Beach, FL
I received samples #613 and #429
The questions started with asking about aroma, but I didn't notice any smell with either of these samples. I tried #613 first and I didn't really like the texture very much. It kind of felt grainy on my tongue. The best part was seeing the pecans and nuts in there and it made me want to dump out the bag and eat all of those. I lack self control sometimes, but I was faithful to doing the survey the way that it was intended.
As you can see in my photos, I used small little bowls for my samples, so that I didn't eat too much at once. The first sample seemed rather boring to me, and I was hoping for a little more flavor.
It was a nice surprise when I sampled #429 and found that the texture was more defined, it was sweeter, and I enjoyed the crunch. It also had nuts and clusters, which I find to be my favorite part of these types of cereals. Originally, in my survey answers, I had written that I "may or may not" purchase this cereal, but now that some time has passed and I can still taste a hint of the cereal I am thinking that the likelihood of me purchasing #429 has increased.
The remainder of the bags are on the table now and I am so tempted to get all of those nuts and clusters and enjoy them as my morning snack.


Instead of using my Lactaid I decided to go with the 2% that we have and now my tummy is yelling at me. 

 If you haven't joined Crowdtap yet, and you like to share your opinions with others, you just might want to give them a try. At the moment they are going through some changes and things seem a little rough around the edges, but they are promising good things to come. Now seems like a great time to get started. 

Let me know if you jump on board and I can teach you a few things. 

 Enjoy your day !!

thank you crowdtap :)  (I did it !!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile.