Sunday, January 6, 2013

Resolution Run - 5 by the 5th

2013

IT ALL STARTED WITH A RUN 

THE RESOLUTION RUN
JANUARY 1, 2013



 MY RESOLUTION SAYS:

"TO NOT THROW ANYONE UNDER THE BUS"

SOMETIMES I SAY THINGS ABOUT PEOPLE THAT I SHOULDN'T, AND I REALLY NEED TO WORK ON THAT. I HAVEN'T  MADE ANY OTHER RESOLUTIONS FOR THE YEAR. THERE WILL BE GOALS MADE, AND I AM STILL WORKING ON THOSE. 


THIS RUN WAS COMBINED WITH THE FIRST IN THE 

5 by 5th Virtual Run Series

Join us for “5 by the 5th” – a virtual race series in which we run (or race!) a 5k or 5 mile run by the 5th of each month, from January to June, 2013.

YOU CAN FIND INFORMATION HERE 


I LOVE MY NEW JACKET !! 


MY NEW SHIRT SAYS 
"A MIX OF BRAINS AND MUSCLE"

THAT'S ME !!!  

===============================
OKAY..ENOUGH WITH THE PICTURES
LET'S DO FACTS - - 

#1 - I DID THIS 5K ON THE BEACH

#2 - I DID RUN/WALK INTERVALS

#3 I STOPPED LONG ENOUGH TO TAKE A PICTURE TO DOCUMENT MY FIRST MILE OF 2013 



AS YOU CAN TELL, I OWNED THE BEACH ON THIS DAY

#4 TOOK ANOTHER PICTURE AT THE HALF-WAY MARK




TIME TO TURN AROUND AND GO BACK

MY TIME WAS

38:41

I PLAN ON BEATING THAT TIME NEXT MONTH

CARE TO JOIN ME? 




2 comments:

  1. That's a great goal... if we all stopped to think before we spoke, the world would be a much more peaceful place. :) Great job on your run! I look forward to watching you beat your time each month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it when you stop by and "visit". I've stopped by a few times to see what's new but I bet your running but not posting. I love the pictures you share. When spring gets here and not the -15 plus I'll get back outside walking. Right now treadmill and the gym don't offer to good a pics.
    Take care and have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile.