Sunday, December 2, 2012

six word saturday


WE'VE BEEN TOGETHER FOR 500 MILES 

DEAR FITBIT, 

   I THINK I LOVE YOU. 

 WE HAVE BEEN ATTACHED AT THE HIP (AND SOMETIMES THE BRA) FOR 68 DAYS NOW. WE HAVE WALKED 507 MILES (932,323 STEPS) TOGETHER AND HAVE GONE UP (AND DOWN) 1974 FLIGHTS OF STAIRS. 
  
 WE HAVE LISTENED TO APPROXIMATELY 2575 SONGS TOGETHER. 


 I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT THE FUTURE BRINGS. 

* average time per mile=18 minutes = 152 hours = 6.33 days of walking

total for the year = 2657 miles = 33 days spent walking

  =====
HAVE YOU DONE YOUR 6WS POST? COME LINK UP. (CLICK THE BUTTON ON TOP)




10 comments:

  1. Excellent 6WS! You and your Fitbit activity are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are really getting your groove on. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always make me proud and jealous (but in a good way) way to go girl.....Janice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Ronalee-
    Thanks so much for following my blog! I will return the favor. You have walked an amazing number of miles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Kate. I have enjoyed reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was so funny! I hope the future brings you two much happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Robyn :)

    And Janice... I have missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nicely done! I've only had my Fitbit for about 10 days and I doubt at 68 days I'll have covered nearly that much distance. Still, it's fun to see it add up! (Ok, I checked. 80,106 steps in 12 days.)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You'll have to let me know how you like your fitbit Cate :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile.