Friday, December 28, 2012

Healthy Choice Baked Entrees

I belong to Crowdtap and they had an offer for me to redeem a $1.00 off coupon to try the NEW Healthy Choice Baked EntrĂ©es. They offer freshly-made pastas, crisp vegetables and wholesome ingredients that have a baked-from-the-oven taste.

 We headed to the Commissary and I chose the Chicken & Rice Cheddar Bake and the Roasted Chicken & Potatoes. The price was very reasonable, even without the coupon.


 Last night I finally tried one of these. I chose the Chicken & Rice. Instructions were simple; just cut a slit in the cover and microwave. It took less than 4 minutes. 


 Everything mixed together well after it was cooked. I enjoyed the cheesy flavor and the combination with the rice and chicken. The more I ate, the more I wanted. Why does this always happen? Sometimes I really wish that serving sizes were larger, but in all honesty I am glad for the portion control. 


 Because of the cheese, this particular meal has 220 calories. The Chicken and Potato says 180 calories. 

If you like TV dinners, and you like HEALTHY, I highly recommend that you give these a try. Heck, I recommend them even if you don't like healthy. They have six varieties, like Four Cheese Zita Marinara (310 calories) and Fettuccini Alfredo Bake (270 calories) 

You can find them all listed here:



Let me know what you think  

Thank you to Crowdtap

(these opinions are my own)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile.