Thursday, December 13, 2012

No more naked oatmeal for me





Have you ever tried Torani syrup? They have over 120 flavors in Regular and Sugar Free varieties. Normally I am not a big fan of sugar free, but they are my choices now when I do purchase them in the store. We started purchasing them about a year ago. I love adding a splash to my morning coffee. Our Commissary only has about 5 varieties of flavors. I can't imagine how hard it would be to choose from over 120.

This is a sponsored post for SheSpeaks & Torani. They provided me with 2 bottles of Torani Syrups plus a recipe booklet, and coupons.  How lucky am I? 


I RECEIVED SUGAR FREE SALTED CARAMEL 
AND GINGERBREAD


Before I go further I would like to share a link with you so that you can save $1.00 on your next purchase. You can find the link below this pretty picture. 





I have never used the syrup in a recipe, but I am very tempted after reading through some of the other blogs. I did decide to dress up my oatmeal one night with the Salted Caramel. 


 I diced up some apple, and added some raisins. 

The Salted Caramel really added some great flavor. I love how it gives it a sweet taste and is sugar free. This was the best bowl of oatmeal that I have had in a long time. I will definitely be doing this again. 



DID I MENTION HOW GOOD IT IS IN COFFEE?
That is how I have been enjoying the Gingerbread syrup. 

Here is my Torani collection. 


Now I am going to find some recipes. 
Let me know if you have a favorite. 

Thank you SheSpeaks and Torani 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile.