Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 ends - post 200

 This is my 200th post finally. It will be brief, but I felt the need to get it in before it was a new year. 

 On January 1st I set my walking goal for this year. I decided to try and walk 2012 miles, like so many others. It would be a challenge, but I really wanted to see if I could do it. 

 As of this moment I have walked 2881 miles. 

 I did it  :) 

  Here is how my year started 


And here is how it ended 


There weren't a lot of changes, but there were a LOT of miles. 
  I also started running this year and ran six 5ks. These were all virtual 5ks and not races with other people, but I still ran them. My best time is 29:45, which I still find hard to believe. 


here is my funniest run (not really a 5k)



COME BACK NEXT YEAR AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS IN MY LIFE. 

THOSE OF YOU THAT ARE READING THIS ARE SPECIAL TO ME. 

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY AND BEING A PART OF MY BLOG. 



2 comments:

  1. well of course I will be back in 2013 you know I am a huge fan of yours LOL
    I am hoping to get some restrictions lifted so I can start working on walking and then work up to the 5k's. I have said this since we first started friends last year I think you are special and so inspiring and I still mean that and am excited to see what 2013 brings.....loves lovely lady!! Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be here to read, learn and enjoy. Take care and have a wonderful 1st day of the year. Blessings my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile.