Sunday, August 5, 2012

Every rose has its thorns ...


THE BORING RUNNER HAD A SIGN UP FOR THE 
SWEAT YOUR THORNS OFF 5K 


WELL CALL ME ROSE AND COUNT ME IN !! 

THIS IS ME ALL SEMI-PERKY BEFORE I RAN


THE RACING BIB GOT LEFT ON THE TABLE AND I OPTED TO NOT GO BACK FOR IT, SO YOU COULD SAY I RAN NAKED. 
GO ON... SAY IT. 

---------
MY RECAP FOR THIS 5K IS NOT GOING TO BE NEARLY AS DRAMATIC AS MY LAST 5K where I nearly puked all over

TODAY IS ONE OF MY DAYS OFF SO I DECIDED THAT I WOULD RUN ON THE BEACH. 

GOOD MORNING BEACH 


IT WAS A ROUGH RUN TODAY, BECAUSE THE GROUND WAS UNEVEN AND VERY SOFT IN SOME PLACES. I ENJOYED SPLASHING THROUGH THE WATER, BUT I WORRIED ABOUT MY ELECTRONICS GETTING WET. 

MY TIME WAS 40:39

IT WAS MY LONGEST TIME AND NEARLY 11 MINUTES MORE THAN MY RUN LAST WEEK, BUT I DID NOT FRET.

 IT WAS A BEAUTIFUL DAY. 


AS I SAID.. I DID NOT FRET, 

BUT
I
DID

SWEAT

AM I FINISHED YET??
ENTER YOUR OWN CAPTION HERE...
THANK YOU ADAM FOR GETTING ME OUT TODAY FOR A RUN

AFTER MY RUN I CAME HOME FOR A QUICK SNACK AND HEADED BACK OUT FOR A 4 MILE WALK. 


THAT PERFECTLY SIMPLE PEANUT CRUNCH BAR WAS SO GOOD. 

IT WAS A FREEBIE. 

IF YOU KNOW OF A VIRTUAL 5K IN THE FUTURE PLEASE LET ME KNOW

----

WE STILL HAVE INVADERS TOURISTS HERE




UNTIL NEXT TIME...

5 comments:

  1. http://www.mommyrunfast.com/labordayvirtualrun/
    if you follow me, I post about quite a few virtuals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos You always take such great photos of your beach. I wish I could get even half excited about the running as you. I am hoping to at least walk this week & here you are go gamma gamma all over the place LOL good job *.*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy to hear you're a Peanut Crunch fan! Be sure to check us out on Facebook at http://facebook.com/zoneperfect and don't forget to sign up for our VIP Program at https://www.facebook.com/ZonePerfect/app_273389039432410. ~Morgen @ZonePerfect

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ZonePerfect - Thank you for stopping by. I just purchased a new box of these at Target yesterday. They are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile.