Sunday, July 22, 2012

The Too Tired to Think Meme, Part 1

I followed the thief Diva to the Sunday Stealing Blog for a new Meme. 


Click the link below to join in, after you enjoy my answers.  

The Too Tired to Think Meme, Part 1

 We are asked these 25 questions and apparently there will be 25 another day.

1. You have 10 dollars and need to buy snacks at a gas station. What do you get?

A 3 Musketeer, Snickers, Almond Joy, Mounds (all king size if possible), and a 32 oz Diet Coke. If I have leftover I am trying a bag of the dried fruit I saw today. 

2. If you were reincarnated as a sea creature, what would you want to be?

 I would want to be a Dolphin. 

3. Who’s your favorite redhead?

 My aunt Sally. She was a wonderful lady. 

4. What do you order when you’re at IHOP?

 Very rarely go there. Would probably order 2 eggs, toast, sausage, and coffee. That is my normal breakfast food at restaurant. (unless it's Waffle House, than it's a biscuit instead of toast and hashbrowns covered, smothered, and chunked)

5. Last book you read?

 (not counting the naughty e-book that I read last week)


  Touch of Frost by Jennifer Estep   (currently reading book #2  Kiss of Frost)


6. Describe your mood.

  Mostly a good mood. I am a little frustrated with my walking partner and trying to think of a way to dump her. I am also distracted lately as I worry about my father's upcoming heart surgery. 

7. Describe the last time you were injured.

 Oh,  goodie.. I get to talk about the jellyfish injury yet again. Stepped on a jellyfish almost 2 years ago, while walking on the beach. I put out both arms to catch myself as I fell to the ground. You can read about it here


8. Of all your friends, who would you want to be stuck in a well with?
  
 Other than the luckiest man in the world?

I keep thinking and I am coming up blank. Dang, do I even have any friends? Now my mood just changed to depressed, so I am moving on.


9. Rock concert or symphony?

 Rock concert

10. What is the wallpaper of your cell phone? The number? (We'll just say "hi" - promise.)


 It was this when I started answering these questions last night ...



This morning I changed it to this, because it's all about me ya-know. 


  The number?   (255-226-8863) Don't call... it spells out ALL ABOUT ME
 

11. Favorite soda?

 Diet Coke - I find it hard to believe that is my favorite soda, but it's true. 


12. What type of shirt are you wearing?

  Tank top, with stripes. 

13. If you could only use one form of transportation?

 I want to walk. How far are we going? (I have logged 1610 miles so far this year)

14. Most recent movie you have watched in theater?

 Battleship. Had free tickets to a screening. 

15. Name an actor/actress/singer you have had the hots for.

 He is neither of these, but I have a crush on Curtis Stone. 

16. What’s your favorite kind of cake?

 Carrot cake. Mine. Here is the recipe


17. What did you have for dinner last night?

Prime rib, baked potatoes, and steamed vegetables. 
 
18. Look to your left, what do you see?

  I see the luckiest man in the world, sleeping resting in his recliner. 

19. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?

     No. I untie them before I put them on. 

20. Favorite toy as a child?

  First thing that comes to mind is jacks. 


source - http://bit.ly/NXb8cK


21. Do you buy your own groceries?

      We shop at the Commissary and I don't have a military ID, so technically I don't pay. The luckiest man in the world pays. (I love that man) 

22. Do you think people talk about you behind your back?

  Sure

23. When was the last time you had gummy worms?

 Sometime this year. the bears are the best, but they aren't as good as they used to be. 

24. What’s your favorite fruit?

 Bing cherries, with bananas a close second. 

25. Do you have a picture of yourself doing a cartwheel?

 Nope, but I have one of my daughter doing a cartwheel when she was about 8 months pregnant. What was she thinking?? 


  Now it is your turn to go back up to the top and click that link. 

2 comments:

  1. I WOULD TOTALLY JUMP IN THE WELL WITH YOU AND KEEP YOU AMUSED UNTIL WE WERE RESCUED! THAT IS A FABULOUS PICTURE OF YOU, AND BLESS THAT LUCKIEST MAN :]
    HAVE YOU READ ANY OF BRENDA YOUNGERMANS BOOKS? GOSH THEY ARE GOOD JUST A FYI. HAPPY TO HAVE LEARNED MORE FACTS ABOUT YOU ","

    ReplyDelete
  2. well if your walking partner reads your blog or if anyone she knows reads your blog, she now knows you want to get rid of her or that you are thinking about it!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile.