Monday, July 16, 2012

NEARLY LOST MY HEAD

  I have come to the realization that you have to use pictures to explain things sometimes. When you don't have pictures, you have to do whatever you can to get your point across. Today I am going to share with you something that I have never done before. 
 For my readers, I have doodled. 


 Yesterday I was cleaning at work, using a long pole with a spiderweb thing on the end. (I forget what it is called) This is a picture of it so that you can understand what I mean. 


See how happy I am? This is a very handy tool to get the places that I can't reach. 

There I was, strolling along... la  la  la...  going about my business and all of the sudden 

ACKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I WALKED INTO A DOORWAY AND GOT STUCK 



YUP..that's red cheeks right there. Even though nobody could see me (I hope), I was embarrassed. You will be happy to know that I was not injured. 

 Now you can go back to doing what you were doing. 

HAPPY MONDAY !!  

5 comments:

  1. This was great I love it and you should do more doodled pics you are pretty talented :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to know you're alright. That way I can laugh hard enough to cry without feeling guilty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Anonymous.. I know where you live.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I clean houses.

    I can see this happening. :-)

    Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and I may be kindred spirits. I would totally do that. In fact, I'm sure I HAVE done that. Plus this week, I was injured by my workout bra. And we have similar artistic abilities as well!

    Glad you're okay!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile.