Sunday, July 8, 2012

My fried shrimp recipe



For Independence Day we had shrimp overload. 
It was a beautiful day. 

Here is my step by step instructions for my fried shrimp. 
 You get photo aids and video aids, how lucky is that?

(crossing fingers that these all upload)

Step One 

Get your shrimp. These have the heads on still.  EEEWWW

video

Step Two 

Now our shrimp has been peeled, so we are ready to remove the veins. 

They look so much friendlier without their heads

Poop be gone !! 

video


My shrimp are laying out on the cutting board and I am ready to beat on them a little 


And this is how I do it

video


It is time to crack one egg and smash some crackers.
I used a sleeve of Ritz crackers and these are the spices that I added.
You will want to use the spices to your own liking. I don't use much. 

cayenne pepper (little bit), paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper

You probably don't need a video here, but you are getting it.

video


It is time to cook these little guys. I used to do it in a pan.
That took forever, so I don't do that anymore.


Pull out that deep fryer and heat it up folks.

video

How pretty is that??




AND THERE THEY ARE, GOLDEN BROWN AND READY TO EAT



DON'T FORGET TO CLEAN UP!!



LET ME KNOW IF YOU TRY THIS RECIPE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile.