Sunday, July 1, 2012

July photo of the day

For now, I am not posting my daily pictures for May through June. It would involved way too much time and I just don't have any to spare. It is a new month, so that means I get to start anew. 

This morning I took a walk and this is what I saw. 


It was really a beautiful day on the beach.

After my walk I came home to do a little Zumba on my Wii. 

Tonight I saw a listing for July ideas at #photoaday and the suggestion for today was self portrait. 
Well, I can't resist the chance of sharing me.. so here is what I looked like after my hot walk on the beach. 


That's all I have for today. 

Tomorrow we are taking a trip to Biloxi.

I hope we win some money !! 


1 comment:

  1. this comment vanished and I wanted it back

    Janice's footsteps has left a new comment on your post "July photo of the day":

    Go Rosie Go Rosie ya ya ya love the beach photo thanks for always sharing those they make me feel ........ahhhhh. I have a little something special as of in an award for you so go over to my blog and pick it up! have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile.