Monday, July 9, 2012

I PROMISE NOT TO SING

 Recently I read a blog post and they were offering a chance to win a ticket and lodging to Brandcation in Pigeon Forge. You can read about it here, but please don't enter because that will lesson my chances of winning.


win-a-ticket-and-lodging-to-brandcation


 What is Brandfluential?

 Honestly, I had to use Google to even know where Pigeon Forge is. It isn't as close as Pensacola, but it's still within driving distance. Bonus points for that. WOOHOO (does it matter that I would not actually drive?)


Maybe I will fly 

source - http://www.goldenstatetrikes.com/

Perhaps I am premenopausal super sensitive lately, but every time I have seen a post about this giveaway I have felt tears in my eyes. I am not sure why it makes me so emotional, but I am going to try and explain it.

I have been writing in my blog for about 18 months. The reason that I started it was to stay accountable for my fitness goals. It has served its purpose well. This year I have logged over 1500 miles. That's accountability right there folks !! For goodness sakes, I even starting running, and I wasn't even being chased. 

source - http://bit.ly/NVtu8n
 Lately I have been wanting to write reviews for products that I have been using. So many things have been sent to be through survey sites and Klout perks. I believe that I owe these companies the courtesy of writing a review.

 Not only do my time management skills suck lately, but I don't really have enough people reading my blog to make a difference with my reviews. Without a doubt, Brandcation would be a great way for me to learn how to get the word out and to improve my blog. Not only would I meet an amazing group of women (you know who you are), but I would gain a wealth of information.

 Interaction with other women is exactly what I need. My guy is amazing and he really does a great job of listening to me, but good golly Miss Dolly I need some women to talk to. 

 I need this; I really do.

You can't feel the excitement in my words, but darn it, I AM EXCITED !!!

I wrote myself a post it and stuck it on my laptop that reads ENTER THE BRANDCATION CONTEST. Every day I have looked at it and I felt a flutter in my chest. It either means that I need to get back to the doctor and get some meds for my thyroid or this is really meant to be.

 Yeah, I got that same feeling once when I bought a lottery ticket and it was a fluke. (haha) That can't possibly happen to me twice in one lifetime could it???  


Am I rambling? Just a few more things to mention and I will be done. 

source  http://www.momdot.com

Here is a photo from MomDot.com showing what a beautiful view we the winner will have. I have a wonderful view from my own home, but it gets old seeing the same thing day in and day out.

blah blah blah
THANK YOU FOR THE CHANCE AND FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION
THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ MY POST
---
A FEW PROMISES 


 I promise, if I win, that I will not sing Dolly Parton - I Will Always Love You loudly when we go to Dollywood

 I promise, if I win, not to ride the bull at Dixiestampede

 I promise, if I win, not to run around screaming "I'm the king of the world!!" at the Titanic museum

I promise, if I win, to have a BLAST at the wax museum

I promise, if I win, to make everyone smile and laugh at least once per day.

I promise to bring my lactaid pills. (enough said)


DISCLAIMER: this giveaway is sponsored by MomDot  , Minnesota Blogger Life with Levi and Toni from Just Stop Screaming.


   

2 comments:

  1. I want you to win this so I will bow out no...really you win it.. and you already do make me smile so go ahead and sing :)) Good Luck and sending you happy thoughts if you don't but you will so there!! ENTER ENTER ENTER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great post, you had me laughing so hard, I snorted. Don't tell the judges of this contest.
    I am not as gracious as Janice, so I'm not going to bow out of the contest (sorry, I really want to go too, I have to be honest), but I won't feel as bad if you win. =)
    Good luck with this contest, your fitness journey, and with your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile.