Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Busy day for us

I saw somebody post that the theme for July 2nd was BUSY
 I decided to share my BUSY  with you.

MONDAY MORNING WE HEADED OUT FOR A TRIP TO BILOXI 

LAST WEEK THE LUCKIEST MAN IN THE WORLD CAME HOME AND TOLD ASKED ME TO FIND US A HOTEL FOR ONE NIGHT IN BILOXI. WE HAD ALREADY HAD THIS TALK A FEW WEEKS AGO AND THE PRICES WERE JUST NOT MAKING ME HAPPY, WITH IT BEING THE WEEK OF A HOLIDAY.  

THIS TIME AROUND I FOUND US A PRETTY GOOD DEAL, SO OFF WE WENT. 

 WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE


ON OUR WAY TO PENSACOLA ..TAKING THE TOLL BRIDGE

LUNCH AT CRACKER BARREL

I USED MY $5 GIFT CARD FROM THE SPINNING GAME

facebook app...  https://www.facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=122874017849755

WE DID NOT HAVE DESSERT, BUT IT WAS A GOOD PHOTO OP, DON'T YOU THINK?

I LIKE TO LOOK AROUND THE GIFT SHOP, BUT I SELDOM BUY ANYTHING. 
HERE ARE A FEW THINGS THAT CAUGHT MY EYE 

WOOHOO  ALMOST FOOTBALL SEASON 

AWWWW 

THROUGH THE TUNNEL


INTO MISSISSIPPI 
(DELETED THAT PICTURE BECAUSE IT WASN'T VERY EXCITING)

MADE IS SAFE AND SOUND AT THE PALACE AND HAD A GREAT NIGHT. 

I HAVE PICTURES OF MY WINS, BUT I DON'T WANT TO RUB IT IN YOUR FACE, SO I WILL JUST SAY THAT WE HAD AN AMAZING TIME. 

AND THAT MY FRIENDS IS MY "BUSY" DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile.