Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Short term goals for this month


Summer Blog Challenge Day 5

                        

 I have been reading through blog posts today and decided that I had better pull myself away to do my post for day five before I let other people influence me.

  As I was reading I kept thinking to myself "I want to do that too", but I know that I really can't do EVERYTHING.  

I AM NOT SUPERWOMAN

Off the top of my head, here are some short term goals for this month. 

For starters, tomorrow I will run, because it is National running day. How can I not?!?

I will upload all of the photos that I took in May for my project 366. They will finally find their home on my blog. I will also begin posting my June photos daily. This really shouldn't be so hard to do. 

I will read two books before the end of the month. As I mentioned in my 15 facts about me, I used to be quite the reader. MJ and I would go to the library every two weeks. I would check out an average of seven books and return them finished the next time we went. It has been months since I have read a book, and at least a year since we have gone to the library.  GASP

 I will find a new recipe to cook this month. It tickles me when I add something new to my pile of index cards. (That's how I keep the recipes organized) Last month my delicious find was cheesy potato soup. You can find the recipe right here POTATO SOUP RECIPE  I can't wait to see what I decide to try this month. You will find out when I do if you continue to read my blog. 


And now for the biggest challenge that I do not want to do.

I will clean the bedroom closet. (sigh) 
There, I put it in writing, and now it must happen.

WISH ME LUCK !! 

  Back to reading all of the other blogs. It's been a lot of fun. 



1 comment:

  1. I am holding you to all of this! heheh. Jk. but you're right, now that it is out there for all to see, you must do it. I too will run tomorrow for national running day. I just recently ran my first 5K and can't stop running now. Found you from summer blog challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile.