Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Three personality traits of mine

Here is the challenge for day 17 


Name 3 Things you are proud of about your personality.


 This wasn't really hard to do, but I was worried that I would ramble so I kept putting it off. 


 #1  I AM FUNNY, JUST ASK ME  <grins>, AND I DON'T TAKE THINGS TOO SERIOUSLY. I AM ABLE TO LET MOST THINGS ROLL OFF MY BACK AND I'M GENUINELY A VERY HAPPY PERSON.  (is that all one thing?)
     


#2 I AM OPTIMISTIC. I SPENT MANY YEARS ON THE NEGATIVE SIDE, AND I AM SO GLAD THAT I HAVE FOUND MY WAY. 




#3  I AM CONSCIENTIOUS. THIS LIST EXPLAINS IT BETTER THAN I COULD. 

Sample conscientiousness items

  • I am always prepared. (check)
  • I pay attention to details.(check)
  • I get chores done right away.(check)
  • I like order. (check)
  • I follow a schedule. (check)
  • I am exacting in my work. (check)


 THIS IS MR. HANDSOME. HE'S FUNNY TOO   




2 comments:

  1. I love your comment on being optimistic. It's hard sometimes, but it can really change your whole attitude and how you feel! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always great to look at life in a positive way. It makes the day flow so much better.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile.