Thursday, June 14, 2012

MY 15 TIPS TO GET THROUGH LIFE

Summer Blog Challenge day 14





1.   Make goals for yourself and be exact.
example: instead of saying "I will drink more water" you could say "I will drink 8 glasses of water per day". 

  2.  Laugh at yourself.  
Chances are there is somebody else laughing at you, and you wouldn't want them to be alone would you?

  3. Take time every day for yourself to do something that you love.
It could be as simple as putting on a favorite song and singing or dancing along. 

  4. Hold your tongue when you are upset with somebody and take a breath. 
So many times we say things in anger and wish that we could take them back. 

  5. If you love somebody, make sure that you tell them. 

  6. Make your bed as soon as you get up. 
You will feel so much better when you walk into that room later in the day. 

  7. If you are getting overwhelmed with emails, unsubscribe to those mailings that you find yourself deleting without opening. 
Do you really need 5 daily deal sites?

  8. Add something new to your hobby so it doesn't get stale. 
(read various authors, try a new recipe, listen to another genre, walk a different route)

  9. Step outside of your comfort zone. You will LOVE how you feel after you do it. 

10. Spend the day in your pajamas.
 (Just putting this here because I want to do it)

11. Believe in yourself. Chances are... you really can do what you are afraid to try. 
This will help you to do #9. 

12. Spend time with a child and learn a little from their happiness. 

13. If somebody in your life is always negative, I believe that it is OK to stay away from them. 

14. Reward yourself for those goals that you achieve.
You deserve it. 

15. Last, but not least ...
LOVE YOURSELF AND WHO YOU ARE.

5 comments:

  1. I ♥ number 4. So, so true.

    http://www.thevagabondstudio.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree with number 13. Stay away from the negative. I have had to say good bye to a few people because they are SO negative. It really is a drag to be with them. I also love number 10, Stay in your pjs. We actually do that alot around here, so I always try to not stay in my pjs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3, 6, 7, 8, 13, 14 ---> I LOVE THEM.. ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  4. #12 is spot on - letting the simple things make you smile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them all and think this and the post before this were totally awesome. Thank you for sharing. I need to take your advice on a few things.
    Take care and have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile.