Monday, June 11, 2012

Some of the best days of my life

Summer Blog Challenge Day 11


--The best day of my life. 


 Everybody has such sweet happy stories for their post on this day. 


I can't really pick one day, so I am going to ramble. 


 The birth of each of my daughters were all amazing days. Love you girls !! 


MY TOP 10
NOT IN ANY PARTICULAR ORDER


 - The day that my divorce became final.

 - The day that I became a cheerleader. 

 - The day that I won all - around athlete award in my 6th grade class. 

 - The day that my got 100% on the Burger King production leader test. (first time anyone had done it)

 - The day that I was able to hug my girls again.  

 - The day that my Angela did not die in that car accident. 

 - The day that I woke up from having spinal surgery and I was able to wiggle my toes. 

 - The day that I ran my first 5k. 

 - The day that I saw MJ in person for the first time. 

 - TODAY


2 comments:

  1. Those all sound like really good days and like you have also experienced alot in your life :) I am looking forward to catching up on more of your posts throughout this challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Though it kinda rambled, I can see that you've experienced a lot in your life. me too, will be looking forward for more posts from u through SBC... ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile.