Monday, June 4, 2012

Why I am doing the Summer Blog Challenge



Summer Blog Challenge Day 1 
Why are you doing this challenge?

I am doing this challenge because:
#1 
I am addicted to challenges

I have challenged myself to walk 2012 miles this year and have gone 1218 miles as of today. You can find me at DailyMile with the link below.

DAILYMILE

---

I belong to the Daily Challenge where they send you a challenge every day. 

MeYou Health is the social well-being company. Every day they help both individuals and corporate employees improve well-being through the small, healthy actions that are within reach for everyone

Today is day #382 for me, so I have proved that I can stick with a habit. Now, if only I can keep that kind of streak going on my blog. 



CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT

#2 I figure that I can use this when I just don't know what to blog about. 

I have tried the 30 days photography before. The link is up above and I may have made it to day 18. (maybe) I started the 365 project this year and I have only posted photos up until the end of April. It is so hard to catch up when you get so far behind. 

#3 Maybe I will get more followers on my blog

I started this blog because I love to write and I also wanted a place to be accountable for my goals. Usually I say that it doesn't matter to me if anybody reads it, but secretly (or not so secretly), it feels good when somebody comments. Personally I don't want followers that are just paying back the follow; I want people to follow because they enjoy looking at what I have blogged about. Maybe this challenge will help me to start writing more and just maybe I will gain some new friends. 



-----------------------------

ADDING DAY #2 

THIS IS ME SMILING





4 comments:

  1. Ever since I we linked up on facebook I have read your posts :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you linking up with me Brittany. I am glad that we have shared our blogs with each other.

      Delete
  2. I LOVE YOUR POSTS AND THAT IS ASUPER CUTE PIC OF YOU GO GIRL GO!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Janice. Your comments always make me smile.

      Delete

Comments make me smile.