Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Something that I am proud of

   

 

Summer Blog Challenge from day 19

--Something you're proud of from the last few days.


 Earlier this month we were asked to post our short term goals for June. Here is the link to my  short term goals


 The first goal was to run.... and I did that. (sort of)
   MJ and I were at Hurlburt getting me a daily pass and I reminded him that it was National running day. He reassured me that he could still run and together we ran to the car. (he cracks me up) 
 Although he insisted that this fulfills my goal, I did run over a mile on the treadmill later that evening. 


Another goal was to read two books this month. A few months ago I had won a box of books from a blogger, so I picked up a book and started reading. Here is my choice. 





Book Description

July 26, 2011 Mythos Academy
Gwen Frost is an outsider at Mythos Academy, a school of myths, magic and warrior whiz kids, where even the lowliest geek knows how to chop off somebody's head with a sword. Gwen is an outsider both to the students of the Academy and the rest of the world. But when her gift of psychometry - the ability to know an object's history just by touching it reveals dark undercurrents and danger afoot, she has no choice but to get involved. (courtesy of Amazon.com)


I really enjoyed this book, and I have the second one waiting on our kindle. Apparently there is a third book as well. Wasn't that tricky?


I had a goal to try a new recipe and I made homemade chicken noodle soup with dumplings. We absolutely loved how this turned out. You can click here to read about my Chicken noodle soup 




The biggest challenge was to clean the closet in the spare bedroom. 


TA DA !!!! 
Before and after pictures.
 I am so proud of myself. 





Yup, that is my swimsuit collection. 

AND THIS IS WHAT DID NOT MAKE IT BACK INTO THE CLOSET 



 I still have one more goal to tackle.
  The plan was to upload my daily pictures for the 365 project. That has not happened and I am really not so sure that it will, mostly because I can't imagine uploading the nearly 60 photos that I am behind on. 
 It would mean that I have to look through every picture taken and decide which on to use for each day. Although, this would be a great way for me to get rid of the bad pictures as well.   WE SHALL SEE. 
  I am proud of what I have accomplished this month. How about you?




HERE IS THE LINK TO READ ALL OF MY SUMMER CHALLENGE POSTS


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile.