Sunday, June 3, 2012

So, I'm a shark



Today I do not like the MYTRAK very well. 


Normally I walk about 8 miles and it will turn green. Today I walked  9.5 miles and I was happy to know that I had achieved my daily goal. (at least I thought so) 


When I plugged the MYTRAK into the computer it pops up with some news. 

Because of my previous week (78 miles since Sunday) I  now live an "extreme" lifestyle. It is very cool to have jumped to a new status and be labeled a shark, but MYTRAK has decided that since my last goal has been reached it would just bump me to the next level. 

In order to turn green now I must walk 4.5 MORE miles today. I must burn 960 (active) calories per day. I tried to change the goal, because I was very happy with my previous "active" lifestyle. 


MYTRAK says no, you can only move up, not down. Since I am already at "extreme" level it won't let me go lower. 


Well fiddle dee .. that's just not right. 

Can't I just be a horse again, or maybe a dolphin? 

The MYTRAK Manager is the program required to successfully synchronize your device with your MYTRAK Portal account. They use it on the Biggest Loser. 


You can find information at 
http://www.mytrak.com/smartcoach/overview.aspx




 I have said this before, but Kermit says it best. 

"It's not easy being green"






2 comments:

  1. Do you wear this? Is it comfortable?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You wear it on your waistband, just like a pedometer.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile.