Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Six days worth

Like so many others, I have fallen behind on the Summer blog Challenge. 
 Here are some quick answers to get me back up to speed. 
 Days 20-25


--  Little me


Grandpa holding the twins (me with the hat)



-- Recent words of wisdom.
 From my dear friend.
 It could be a quote, but I heard it from her.


 It's easy to be positive in a positive situation. It's being positive in a negative situation that makes the difference.


 -- When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?


   I wanted to be a teacher. 
Now I want to be a school girl. (heh)


-- Share a post you've written in the past that you like.


Here is the link to a post I wrote last year. 


      I USED TO...


--Favorite eco-friendly thing to do.


Hang clothes on the line. 


--Ideal day of "me" time.


 I love my time on the beach, and that is were I am heading right now. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile.