Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Two hours in time

Today's challenge  -
https://challenge.meyouhealth.com


Choose a busy 2-hour period during your day, and write down what you do during that time.





Today is my relaxing day, so I don't have a busy 2 hours. This is what my previous 2 hours looked like.

 ~ Put my hair up with a clip, to keep it out of my face.
 ~ Decide which swimsuit I want to wear.
 ~ Change my mind and pick a different one.
 ~ Decide which cover-up I want to put over my swimsuit.
 ~ Change my mind and pick a different one.
 ~ Take the clip out of my hair and put my hair in a ponytail.
 ~ Put sunscreen on.
 ~ Look at myself in the mirror, from all angles.
 ~ Get a small backpack for my walk and fill it with items.
 ~ Change my mind and use a different backpack.
 ~ Go to the beach.
 ~ Walk for two miles in the soft sand.
 ~ Become exhausted and come back home.
 ~ Change into shorts and a tank top.
 ~ Use the restroom.
 ~ Grab a snack and drink.
 ~ Turn on laptop.
 ~ Put cell phone on charger.
 ~ Sort through emails.
 ~ Write this.

 I wonder what I will do for the rest of the day.

1 comment:

  1. Sooo jealous! We used to live in easter NC and we had the beach very close by. Now we have moved and are in Georgia with no beach!! Sounds like a very relaxing day!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile.