Sunday, May 6, 2012

Meet me on Monday

Welcome to the 66th edition of

"Meet Me On Monday!"

Blogging is a funny thing...we tell our most intimate thoughts for all to read and yet most of the time I find myself sitting and wondering, "who is this person!?" I know them...but yet I don't know them! I want to know who the person is behind all those words so I thought of a great way for all of us to "meet" each other!

Every Sunday Never Growing Old will post five get to know you questions that you can copy and paste into your own Monday post and we can all learn a little more about each and every one of us!!

Java will add a linky so we can follow who participates and get to know them better!! Be sure to link the POST and not just your whole blog!!

Meet Me On Monday
 
 
Questions:

1. I wish _________


2. If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be?

3. Do you like to cook?

4. What do you like to do to get exercise?

5. How tidy are you?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MY ANSWERS
 
1 - I wish that it didn't take me so long to get a blog post written. I have so many ideas, and I know that some of them are really good (grins).
 

2 - If I could witness any event I would like to attend the Olympics when they are held in the United States the next time.

3 -  Yes, I love to cook. We have a few favorites that get juggled around and I have been trying to come up with some new ideas for the menu. See, I am always thinking of new ideas ! You can find some of my recipes here on the blog. Someday I will get more posted. This reminds me that I was supposed to do our menu for next week.  OOPS

Here is the cheesy potato soup I made last week. It was so good.


4 -  My favorite exercise is walking. I have logged 965 miles already this year.
I am super excited about this !! In January, I started running and now I am really addicted to it. I have been joining in on every virtual 5k that I can find, so please let me know if you hear about any. Next week I believe there is one that I will be participating in.
 
5 - How tidy am I?  UGGG
I used to follow a cleaning chart and now it seems like all I do is spot clean. Mostly, everything is put in its place, but since it is only Jack and I, that isn't really hard to do. We are good at putting things back after we use them and cleaning up after dinner and such. The bed is made as soon as our feet hit the floor in the morning.
 
Note to self: GET BACK INTO YOUR CLEANING ROUTINE
Note to Java: thanks a lot  <g>
 
----------------------------------
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY
 
HAVE A GREAT WEEK
 
- it is your turn -
 
CLICK HERE TO JOIN IN

9 comments:

  1. I'm trying to get more into walking, but I desparately need to new shoes first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the potato soup looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that soup LOOKS amazing. My mouth is watering at it is on 9:30 am in Indiana.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job for logging so many miles! I have a hard time sticking with just one kind of exercise.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The soup looks great, and you seem a lot better at tidying than we are :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish i had the dedication to walk like that. Sounds like you are doing great!

    http://themamareviews.blogspot.com/2012/05/meet-me-on-monday.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. That potato soup looks delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the kind words on my blog post! That is an amazing accomplishment to have logged so many miles already this year. I have Favorited your blog and look forward to reading more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for visiting my blog!cheezy soup looks so yummy!have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile.