Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I saw this once ..weeks ago

I AM DETERMINED TO GET MY PROJECT 365 366 PHOTOS POSTED
IN ORDER TO DO THIS I HAVE TO LUMP THEM ALL TOGETHER

YOU CAN CLICK EACH ONE TO ENLARGE, IF YOU'D LIKE

PRETTY FLOWERS FROM THE YARD

SPRING HAS SPRUNG

VERY OLD STOVE IN THE BASEMENT

COULDN'T PASS UP THE DROPS

MY SISTER HAS PLANTS - I DON'T

MR SMILES - HE LOVES MY CAMERA

ABANDONED AND CLOSED

MY MIDDLE ONE - WHEN SHE WAS 2 DAYS OLD

THE WINE THAT THEY DON'T DRINK

HEADING OUT FOR A WALK

BIG TREE DOWN AFTER THE FLOODS

RARE SHOT OF ME

SAD DAY WHEN YOUR POST OFFICE IS FOR SALE

OUR NEW TENANTS MOVED IN, AND THIS IS ONE OF HER TREASURES

THIS BRINGS US TO THE END OF MARCH
ONLY ONE MONTH TO GO 

1 comment:

  1. These are fabulous pics. Love how a camera can capture such wonderful memories. :)

    Tami
    http://www.thethingswefindinside.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile.