Monday, April 23, 2012

Meet me on Monday


Welcome to the 64th edition of
"Meet Me On Monday!"
Blogging is a funny thing...we tell our most intimate thoughts for all to read and yet most of the time I find myself sitting and wondering, "who is this person!?" I know them...but yet I don't know them! I want to know who the person is behind all those words so I thought of a great way for all of us to "meet" each other!

Every Sunday Never Growing Old will post five get to know you questions that you can copy and paste into your own Monday post and we can all learn a little more about each and every one of us!!

Java will add a linky so we can follow who participates and get to know them better!! Be sure to link the POST and not just your whole blog!!


Meet Me On Monday


HERE WE GO
---
 
1. I keep putting off _________

I BELONG TO A FEW SURVEY GROUPS, SOMEWHERE BETWEEN 5-10. LATELY, I HAVE BEEN PUTTING OFF GOING TO THE EMAIL ADDRESS ASSOCIATED WITH THEM  AND MAKING MY WAY THROUGH THE LIST.  I AM SUPPOSED TO BE WRITING REVIEWS ON PRODUCTS AND THE DEADLINES ARE COMING. 
 
LOVE THE $$$ THAT I EARN, BUT WHEN IT BECOMES "WORK" IT'S NOT SO FUN.
 
2. What is your current weather?

ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS 
 
 

 
3. What is the nicest room in your house?
 
I suppose that would be the Master bedroom, because it is less cluttered. Here is a peek, from the outside balcony.
 




4. What jewelry do you never take off?
 
NECKLACE THAT HE GAVE ME IN 2004
- - - 
ANKLET THAT I WEAR ON MY RIGHT ANKLE
- - - 
MY RING THAT SAYS "FOREVER HIS"

I DID TAKE THE RING OFF FOR THIS PHOTO LAST YEAR 
 

 
5. Do you eat a snack before bed?

DINNER IS AT 7PM AND WE GENERALLY DO NOT EAT AFTER THAT.
-----
 
SEE YOU NEXT WEEK (IF NOT SOONER) 

THANK YOU JAVA
 

4 comments:

  1. Nice answers! I love your bedroom. *sigh* If you saw mine, you would faint. We have a few electrical outlets in it, but other than that it's the same as it was when it was built in 1855... except it's fallen apart a bit more, lol! It's a future project....

    Thanks for visiting my Freaky Frugalite blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow That ring is so pretty and original. Deadlines are the worst I wish you luck on going through the lists :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great answers! I'm so jealous of your weather!!! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ronalee, my favorite place is my bedroom too. It is my safe place. It faces the south and in Indiana, it gets plenty of sun. I agree with Coffee Slut, I am envious of Florida's weather. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile.