Monday, April 16, 2012

Meet Me On Monday

Welcome to the 63rd edition of
"Meet Me On Monday!"

Blogging is a funny thing...we tell our most intimate thoughts for all to read and yet most of the time I find myself sitting and wondering, "who is this person!?" I know them...but yet I don't know them! I want to know who the person is behind all those words so I thought of a great way for all of us to "meet" each other!

Every Sunday Never Growing Old will post five get to know you questions that you can copy and paste into your own Monday post and we can all learn a little more about each and every one of us!!

Java will add a linky so we can follow who participates and get to know them better!! Be sure to link the POST and not just your whole blog!!



Here we go - after you read my answers, click this box and join in.

---------

My answers 

1. Right now I could really eat _________?

 1. Right now I couldn't eat a darn thing. We just had a huge breakfast and I ate too much. I made scrambled egg and sausage burritos, hash-browns, and sausage links. It was a late breakfast, so I am probably good until dinner time. (oatmeal for dinner..yum)

2. Full length pants or capri's?

2. Lately, I am into capris. I work outside and it is usually too hot here in Florida for long pants this time of year, so the capris are perfect for me. I have a few pair of really cute ones that allow me to roll them up to get them just a little bit shorter.

3. The best smelling men's cologne (women's perfume for the guys playing) is ________? 

3. For me there is no good smelling cologne for men. G R O S S !!!
Cologne has always been one of my least favorite things. Over the past few years I have gotten a super sensitive nose. Smells don't just bother me, but they have been known to throw me into an asthma attack as well. I am always afraid when I fly that I will sit next to a smelly person. 

4. What is your favorite kind of Cheesecake?

4. PERK - CHEESECAKE?!?!?!   OMG WHERE??? I know that I said I couldn't eat anything, but I want to change my answer. I CAN EAT SOME CHEESECAKE. Regular please, with cherries on top.

5. What TV Show do you currently never miss?

5. The easiest way for me to find the answer to this is to think about when I was at the other house for a month and I spent a lot of time with the TV off. Thinking back to that month, the show that I never missed was Survivor. I have become a reality show junkie, and I am not proud.

----
My answers may seem a little boring this week, but I got it done.  

ENJOY YOUR DAY !!!

random and most unflattering picture of myself for a bonus if you read this...

THIS HAIR WAS STICKING OUT LIKE THIS FOR HOURS AT WORK AND NOBODY TOLD ME.  
THANKS PEOPLE !!! 



3 comments:

  1. That is so funny, I have spent numerous days at work with the hair pulled back sticking out with um no comments from co-workers either so I really get this. Have a great week & check the mirror before going out :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not boring at all! Enjoyed reading about you--and laughing at the picture! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to admit there are some men who wear too much cologne or just the wrong cologne that sends me into a sneezing frenzy!! In fact, I prefer the scent of my husband's deodorant over any of his colognes!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile.