Saturday, April 21, 2012

Do you see what I see?

New Blogger layout...I said no thank you, and got it anyway.  Thanks Blogger.

Week 11 of my project 365 366

MORE SHADOW PHOTOGRAPHY - FEATURING MR. SMILES

FLOWERS IN BLOOM

FLASHBACK FROM SILVER DOLLAR CITY - MY BROTHERS AND I

LOVE IS... A GLASS OF MILK AND SOME GINGER SNAPS

TOO PRETTY TO PASS UP

A TRIP TO THE OLD MARKET

THIS SHRIMP TASTED EVEN BETTER THAN IT LOOKED.  YUM !

  AND THAT IS HOW I SURVIVED MY FIRST FULL WEEK IN OMAHA. 
THANKS FOR COMING ALONG FOR THE RIDE.

4 comments:

  1. LOVE THE PIC FROM 1973 HOW GREAT TO SHARE IT & I AM SUCH A FAN OF MR SMILES :)) I AM KINDA LIKING OMAHA HAHA THANKS FOR TAKING ME ALONG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for visiting Janice :)
    Mr Smiles sure has a way of making people happy, doesn't he?
    The 1973 picture is priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way, my Blogger stuff also changed of its own accord and I was very mad, because I don't like change, especially when I don't ask for it.
    But there is a little gizmo to the right hand side..... a sort of cogged wheel looking thing [I don't have it now since I de-activated it] and if you click on it, a little drop-down box appears and gives you the option of returning to the old style blogger.... if you click it, BOOM, you're back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for that info.
      gonna check it out

      Delete

Comments make me smile.