Sunday, February 26, 2012

I OWNED THAT TREADMILL...for an hour

If you had told me 6 months ago that I would get excited about running, I would have laughed.
  I AM SO EXCITED !!!!!


 
THIS MORNING I HAD A CHALLENGE TO FULFILL
(yesterday's challenge, but I couldn't do it)
the reason I couldn't do it is because I smacked myself in the face with this set of keys
 

OH, MY NOSE!!!!

I used ice to keep from swelling up and after work I found a better remedy



So anyhow... back to the challenge...

WELL HECK... POSTING THIS NOW BECAUSE BLOGGER IS MESSING UP

YOU HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL MY NEXT POST TO READ THE CHALLENGE BECAUSE I AM AFRAID OF WRITING A POST AND THEN LOSING IT.

THANKS BLOGGER






1 comment:

  1. Oh my, that sounds like something I would do :) Glad to hear that you showed the treadmill who's boss though!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile.