Friday, December 23, 2011

Re-birth of my blog coming soon

Hi everyone !! 

 I am so ready to start the new year with a busier blog. Right now my focus is on so many things and it is time to get myself back on track. I love to be organized and things have been crazy for me for a long time. 
 In a few months I will be traveling to Omaha to put the second home up for sale. We have come to the conclusion that it just doesn't work for us to have two homes. In 2010 I spent almost half of the year in Omaha without MJ. Screw that!! I love my man and I want to be with him. I love my family also, don't get me wrong, but they are going to have to settle for visits from me. 
 Hopefully I can get the house cleared up and ready to go on the market without a lot of stress. There is no reason to have a house that sits empty for all of the time that I am in Florida. Now THAT was stressful. I won't go into details of the problems we were having each time that I wasn't there. 
 Anyways... there will be lots of updates as that all happens. 
 This post is really a chance for me to pat myself on the back for achieving my walking goal. As some of you know, I started a goal way back in January to walk 400 miles this year. 400 miles is not very much walking, but that is what the challenge was on another blog, so I joined in. It was fun to keep up with everyone else that was taking the challenge. Week after week the number of participants fell and soon I was talking to myself. I continued on my journey and at least it gave me something to blog about every so often. I know that there are other bloggers that are still participating, but we don't have a central platform to share our results. 
 Months ago, it became obvious to be that I would blow away that 400 mile goal. We raised it to 1350 miles and I am happy to announce that I have met and passed that goal as well. As of today I am at around 1390 miles. I will reach 1400 miles by the end of the year.
 Can I get a big "HELL YEAH!!!" 

 I am typing this on my brand new laptop that Santa brought me early, so it is time to scoot off and move some files around. 
 2012 is going to be my year and you are all invited to join me.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile.