Sunday, October 9, 2011

I have never been one for excuses

Every day I can think of a lot of excuses to not get things done. My blog is way at the top of my "I have an excuse for that" list, and it really bothers me. Darn it for bothering me. Shame on me for letting things get in the way of my blogging. I have made goals for my blog and didn't finish those. There is a link on top of this page for the 30 day photo challenge. Yeah, if I remember right I made it to day 18. Just the other day I saw a newer version and a little rush of excitement ran through me. wow, maybe I could do that one. Yeah yeah, slacker, and maybe you can finish the one you started 70 days ago.
 It seems to me that this has become a rambling post and most likely will be saved as a draft and never corrected and posted. Oh goodie, I love to ramble.
 Quick note to post that as of October 1st I had 972.15 miles.  (completed 40 this week)


 I have been in Omaha for three weeks. It is going by very quickly. Part of me feels like I haven't gotten anything done, but I did get done what I came here for. Sarah gave birth to Little Treyvon on Tuesday and I was here to see it happen. I wasn't there in the delivery room, but I was there taking pictures when he was 20 minutes old.


Bryson (Mr Handsome), who is 28 months old, came to spend the night with me and Auntie Angie. He calls her "Bito" and we haven't figured that out yet. (laughing) It was an exhausting night for the three of us. He stayed at the hospital with Mommy, Daddy, and the new baby on Wednesday, and they all went home on Thursday. Everyone is doing great.


 I was able to get two workouts in this week and take a couple of walks. Sometimes it feels like I am living in San Fransisco with these hills around me. Yesterday I walked over 8 miles and it felt great. I might not be posting on my blog, but I am getting things done. My walking challenge is doing real well and I couldn't be any more proud of myself for that. I logged 40 miles this week. 
Total as of Oct. 8th = 1012.79 miles

1 comment:

Comments make me smile.