Sunday, September 25, 2011

THE "900 MILE POST" THAT NEVER WAS

I HAVE WALKED 900 MILES (PLUS) SINCE I STARTED THE WALKING CHALLENGE IN MID JANUARY. WHEN I REALIZED THIS LAST WEEK I HAD ALL KINDS OF GREAT IDEAS ABOUT A POST. NO REALLY, I WAS GOING TO POST. 
 WELL, TICK TICK WENT THE CLOCK AND THE CALENDAR AND HERE WE ARE A WEEK LATER. NOW I HAVE GONE PAST THE 900 AND THE POST WAS NEVER WRITTEN.
 NOT ONLY AM I NEARING 1000 MILES ON THE CHALLENGE, BUT I AM ALSO REALLY CLOSE TO MY 100TH POST. THAT IS ONE POST FOR EVER 10 MILES; BUT THAT DOESN'T SEEM RIGHT AT ALL. IF I DID THAT NOW I WOULD BE POSTING ABOUT 4 TIMES A WEEK. I REALLY AM GOOD AT MATH, UNLESS I HAVE TO PROVE MY ANSWERS.  LOL
 THAT IS A GREAT IDEA!!! FOR EVERY TEN MILES I LOG, I HAVE TO MAKE A BLOG POST. I CAN ADD THAT TO THE FIFTEEN THOUSAND OTHER CHALLENGES THAT I HAVE THROWN ON MYSELF LATELY. 
  THIS POST IS JUST A RAMBLE TO SAY...

  HEY, I HAVE LOGGED 900 MILES !!!!! 

MY NEXT POST WILL SAY THAT I HAVE LOGGED 932, BUT LET'S NOT GET AHEAD OF OURSELVES. 

 BEFORE I GO I WANT TO SHARE ONE OF MY LAST SHOTS OF THE BEACH. I AM BACK IN NEBRASKA NOW FOR A FEW WEEKS. 


I LEFT THAT ... 

FOR THIS....   



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile.