Sunday, August 7, 2011

was 400..now 1350 mile challenge

LAST WEEK I POSTED LATE, SO THIS WEEK I AM GOING TO POST ON TIME
THANK YOU TO MY FOLLOWERS... I KNOW YOU ARE OUT THERE 

HERE IS MY UPDATE ON NUMBERS AND HOW I DID IT 
 
38 MILES LOGGED THIS WEEK
TOTAL THIS YEAR = 640 MILES 
 
21 WEEKS LEFT 


4 MILES ON THE STATIONARY BIKE ON SUNDAY AND 1 MILE ON THE TREADMILL, BECAUSE I WANTED TO BE SURE THAT I GOT MY DAILY MILES IN
  
I MET SOME LOCAL WOMEN THAT SHARE MY NEED LOVE FOR COUPONS
IT IS GREAT TO MEET NEW PEOPLE
 
RESPONDED TO AN EMAIL FROM MY MOTHER TODAY. IT WAS THE FIRST REAL COMMUNICATION SINCE OUR FIGHT A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO. SHE PROBABLY WON'T HEAR FROM ME AGAIN ANY TIME SOON. I LIVE IN A NO DRAMA ZONE.
 
SINCE I CAN NEVER REMEMBER WHAT I DO, I AM TURNING TO MY FACEBOOK UPDATES TO REMIND MYSELF 
Love is...
when your guy calls you and whispers "thanks for the birdie dance, it worked" while his friend is 10 feet away, teeing off.
6:40 AM
Came home to find an open beer waiting for me. Maybe I should leave more often.
3:50 PM
The ice has been broken. I refuse to fall in this time.
9:30 PM

MONDAY WE HAD A RELAXING DAY AT HOME.
I RECEIVED A CALL FROM THE MAINTENANCE BOSS DOWNSTAIRS (WE LIVE IN A CONDO) TO COME DOWN FOR A JOB INTERVIEW. 15 MINUTES LATER, I HAD A JOB !!
I WILL BE WORKING PART-TIME DOING CLEANING IN AND AROUND A FEW OF THE BUILDINGS. IT IS GREAT WHEN SOMEONE JUST HANDS YOU A JOB. 

WE HAD A HUGE STORM THAT LINGERED HERE FOR A FEW HOURS, AND RECEIVED SOME MUCH NEEDED RAIN. 

BARELY LOGGED 2 MILES 
 
THE REST OF THE WEEK IS EASY..

WORKED MY BUTT OFF !!!!
 
AVERAGED MORE THAN 5.5 MILES PER DAY, JUST WORKING. TWO OF THE CONDOS HAVE 7 FLOORS AND I TAKE THE STEPS MOST OF THE TIME. THEY ARE 120 STEPS FROM TOP TO BOTTOM.
HERE IS MY TRANSPORTATION
 IRONIC PARTS OF THE WEEK...
 
MONDAY WE DECIDE THAT I WILL WEAR MY WRIST SPLINT AND STOP USING MY HAND FOR 2 WEEKS, AND THEN I GET THE JOB OFFER. SO MUCH FOR THAT IDEA. 

THE WEEK THAT I GET A JOB THAT KEEPS ME OUTSIDE..WE REACH 110-120 DEGREES HEAT INDEX...
UGGGG

FRIDAY WAS NATIONAL UNDERWEAR DAY AND I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM !!

TIME TO GET THE PAPER AND SEE IF THE MACHINE SPITS MY MONEY BACK AT ME. IT'S LIKE A SLOT MACHINE SOME DAYS. 

SEE YOU NEXT WEEK, IF NOT SOONER
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile.