Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Goodbye July

THIS IS HOW I SPENT THE END OF JULY 
IT WAS MY LAST FULL WEEK TO SPEND ON THE BEACH;
HAD I KNOWN THAT AT THE TIME, I WOULD HAVE DONE IT MORE OFTEN. 

REMEMBER..YOU CAN CLICK EACH PICTURE TO SEE THEM LARGER. 

SUNDAY I WENT OUT FOR A MORNING WALK AND FOUND THE SUNRISE 

I DO MISS THE SUNRISE COMING UP OVER THE OCEAN, BUT THIS VIEW IS STILL REALLY NICE.




THE WEEDS TOUCH MY LEGS AND GIVE ME THE WILLIES.
IT IS SUCH A CREEPY FEELING. 
MAYBE I AM JUST SENSITIVE.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I WANDERED TO THE BEACH AND CAPTURED A FEW SHOTS



I HAD A LOT OF FUN TAKING PICTURES OF MYSELF LAST WEEK. I WOULD PREFER TO HAVE A DIFFERENT MODEL, BUT NO SUCH LUCK. THAT MEANS THAT YOU HAVE TO SEE ME !!   LUCKY YOU



OK..ENOUGH OF THAT SILLINESS


I LOGGED 37 MILES LAST WEEK
TOTAL MILES SO FAR THIS YEAR = 602

================
I GOT A JOB !!! MORE ABOUT THAT LATER

2 comments:

  1. OK, question on the 400 mile challenge since you are the one in charge now, accordingly. I just backpacked 15 miles on the Superior Hiking Trail but it takes an hour to hike a mile on rough terrain with a 50 pound pack on your back so my question is do I log the 15 miles only or should I do the 1 mile per 15 minutes rule? It took us 3 days to hike this. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I would definitely count this per 15 minutes. That is awesome !! What an adventure that must have been. I don't know if I would be able to do that, but I would sure love to try.
    thanks for joining me :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile.