Monday, July 4, 2011

Today I hit the wall

 HOLY COW, CALL THE PRESSES.. MY THIRD POST IN A ROW !!

I have found a new blog to follow and she provides us with a place to show off a photo every week.
I am leery to participate, because every time I join something it goes belly up. 
(see blog from 2 days ago for reference)

Today I walked to my favorite place, about 1.5 miles from my home. It is a broken barrier wall.

Many times I have tried to capture the waves as they pound against these massive pieces, but I am not successful very often. Today I captured this shot and I am choosing it as my submission for the week. 

 I SQUATTED ... I WAITED

AND I SNAPPED









and then, she {snapped}


Please click the button above to join in, or just to see some amazing photos

I HOPE TO BE A CONTRIBUTOR FOR MANY WEEKS TO COME. 
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BECAUSE THE WALL IS MY FAVORITE PLACE TO WALK TO, I AM SHARING SOME MORE. 

"I SHOT THE WALL" 


I DON'T CAPTURE THE SUNSET THERE OFTEN, BECAUSE IT'S SO DARK BY THE TIME I RETURN HOME

I THINK THAT THIS IS WHAT I USED FOR MY BACKGROUND

THIS WAS ALSO TAKEN TODAY


I LOVE THE TWINKLING STARS ON THE WATER

THIS IS A TAG THAT I MADE
THANKS FOR VISITING

1 comment:

  1. thanks for linking up to show off your shot. I HOPE my little blog doesn't go belly up soon!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile.