Tuesday, June 14, 2011

WOOT .. I PASSED 400

When I come to my blog and I realize that another week has gone by without an update, it makes me sad. 

Here is my fitness challenge update for last week

23 miles walking
8 miles on Wii bike
6 miles for workout time

total this week 37 miles
New total is 407 miles
 
===========================
THE GOAL WAS TO LOG 400 MILES THIS YEAR
IN 21 WEEKS I HAVE LOGGED 407 MILES

I AM GOING BIG AND MAKING A NEW GOAL OF 1000 MILES TOTAL BY THE END OF THE YEAR. I KNOW THAT THIS IS EASILY IN MY GRASP, AND I WILL BE GIVING IT MY ALL.

---------------------

AS YOU MAY KNOW, MY BACK YARD IS THE BEACH, BUT SOMETIMES I WANDER. HERE IS WHAT THE VIEW LOOKS LIKE FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STREET.
THERE ARE EMPTY LOTS FROM WHERE A HURRICANE CAME THROUGH YEARS AGO. YES, I TRESPASS,  BUT I ONLY DO IT SO THAT I CAN TAKE PICTURES.




OH YES.. I WENT TO THE BEACH
 
 

IT HAS BEEN A BEAUTIFUL WEEK HERE. WITH THE HUMIDITY IT 'FEELS LIKE' 100+, BUT I DON'T NOTICE SO MUCH WHEN I AM UP TO THE ANKLES IN WATER.

WANT TO VISIT?
I WOULD LOVE SOME COMPANY.

2 comments:

  1. I would love to visit. Congrats on making your goal. Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you on making your goal!!!

    Thank you so much for stopping in at my blog and entering the Blog Bash 2011 Giveaways! Good Luck to you. As you know, I'm already a follower.

    Have a super weekend.
    xoxo SusieQTpies

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile.