Monday, June 20, 2011

Hello Rut, it's me again.

THIS IS ME .... STUCK IN A RUT


I DID A QUICK SEARCH OF 'STUCK IN A RUT' AND THE FIRST THING THAT I READ SAID THAT WE SHOULD SET CHALLENGES TO HELP IF YOU ARE IN A RUT.

1. Set Challenges

My challenge this week is to finish the pile of product reviews that I have been telling myself that I will do. Some of them have been waiting for over 3 months to be written. I want to let these companies know how we liked or disliked their food, but secretly I am hoping for coupons to come pouring in.


RAMBLE MOMENT....

IT WAS A REALLY GOOD WEEK FOR ME FOR WINNING THINGS. HERE IS THE LIST.

$200 gift certificate to Sports Authority
 Redkin treatment for sun exposed hair which sells for $45-$60
 $50 EdensFantasys Gift Card
Kidorable Dinosaur towel that sells for $33
Dinosaur Train Collectible Train Car with Buddy that sells for $10 
FOUR LARABAR  ENERGY BARS
Dr. Scholl's orthotic inserts that sell for $50
pair of Fruit of the Loom socks
Used coupons and saved $25 at Commissary, $21 at JCP, and $10 at CVS
 and I found one beer on the beach

WOW..WHAT A WEEK !!

===================================

ANOTHER ARTICLE SAID TO STAY IN THE MOMENT AND NOT TO THINK ABOUT THINGS OF THE PAST THAT CAN BRING US DOWN, OR THINGS IN THE FUTURE THAT WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT. 
I AM REALLY GOOD AT THIS, BUT I HAVE NOTICED LATELY THAT I WASTE TIME WORRYING ABOUT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK OF ME. IT IS THE PEOPLE THAT ARE CLOSEST TO ME THAT SEEM TO BRING ME DOWN, AND I AM GOING TO WORK HARDER AT LETTING THAT GO. I DON'T KNOW WHY THEY DO THIS TO ME, BUT I HAVE REALIZED THAT IT DOESN'T REALLY MATTER WHY THEY DO IT. I CAN ONLY CONTROL HOW I REACT TO IT, AND I AM CHOOSING TO LET IT ALL GO. THE SAD PART ABOUT THIS IS THAT I AM SPEAKING OF MY OWN FAMILY. IF THEY CANNOT BE HAPPY FOR ME THEN SHOO I SAY... AND LEAVE ME TO MY HAPPY LIFE. 

======================================

MONDAY MORNING I TOOK A WALK AND THIS IS WHAT I FOUND 


MONDAY NIGHT I TOOK A WALK AND WATCHED THE SUN GO BACK  DOWN AGAIN


THURSDAY MORNING I WAS HEADING TO THE BEACH AND THIS VIEW MADE ME STOP


I DID MAKE IT TO THE BEACH


I NEEDED MORE STEPS, SO I WENT BACK FRIDAY



AND FRIDAY NIGHT 


SATURDAY I WAS JUST KICKING IT ON THE BEACH 


MY TOTAL MILES THIS WEEK = 22
MY OVERALL TOTAL = 430 MILES 


see you next week, if not sooner 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile.