Monday, May 23, 2011

National Swimsuit Confidence Week


Memorial Day weekend marks the start of summer fun and the swimsuit season. However, according to a recent survey we conducted almost 74% of women confess to missing out on water activities due to lack of swimsuit confidence. In fact, many of them refuse to even get up from the beach chair or towel! To inspire women to join in all the fun summer has to offer, Lands' End, together with hundreds of participants, will launch the first National Swimsuit Confidence Week May 23 – 27. This week long event was created to celebrate women of all shapes and sizes and to show how to embrace your individual swimsuit beauty so everyone can dive into the summer




THIS IS MY FAVORITE SWIMSUIT PHOTO. 
IT WAS TAKEN LAST YEAR.


I took a photo of myself yesterday.



 

1 comment:

  1. What a neat post! I love your swimsuit picture and to know there is a week dedicated to women getting the confidence to wear a swimsuit. Great! I love it. I am working towards that end myself, although my swimsuit season wont start until July when I get to Utah. Usually it doesn't get much past 60 degrees up here. So I wear a wet suit when I go to the lake.

    Congratulations on surpassing 300! I look forward to hearing your new goal!Keep up the good work. I look forward to hearing how this last week went!
    Cheers,
    Shanae
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile.