Sunday, April 17, 2011

Update for the challenge




HERE ARE A FEW PICTURES THAT I CAPTURED THIS WEEK WHILE I WAS OUT AND ABOUT 
(my fitness update is at the bottom)



Spring did find it's way to Omaha, for a few days.
These flowers are growing on the South side of our home. They are so pretty. I always cut them and take them inside, so that i can enjoy them more.

- - - -

This little one hangs out in my sister's back yard.



I was so excited to look out of her bedroom window and see the sunset through the trees.I am nearly counting the days already until I am back in Florida.




We had rain, so I got playful with the umbrella. What a fun day.

THE 400 MILE FITNESS CHALLENGE IS STILL GOING STRONG. I HAVE MADE IT TO THE HALF-WAY POINT. 

I DESERVE A BROWNIE OR SOMETHING


CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW TO FOLLOW ALONG OR JOIN IN. 

My total this week = 19.4 miles
              previous  = 190.8 miles
           
                   Total = 210.20 miles




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile.