Monday, April 4, 2011

An update for the 400 mile challenge



 I am thinking of changing the name of my blog to "the 400 mile challenge update" For someone who doesn't have a lot going on in my life, I sure haven't spent any of my time writing. I have so many ideas that I would like to get written and posted, but unfortunately I love to daydream also, and that's what I do if I sit here and try to write.
First, I'd like to say Thank you for the challenge Ellie.

 I am staying at a steady pace and finding new ways to get my miles in. This week I jogged/walked on the Wii Fit a couple of times, but I spent most of the time walking back and forth in the yard as I battled the shed.

It is exciting to have pictures of that shed down. It seems that I haven't been such a slacker afterall. (smiles)

Here are my results:
      
Total this week =16.30 miles
Previous  = 157.34 miles
New total for the year = 173.64 miles


I did have my camera handy..imagine that.


Is it bad to add ice cream to your oatmeal?




We had snow when the week started. This is at my sister's house "up the hill".





"up the hill" artwork



Mr Handsome came to visit.


HERE IS THE SHED AT THE BEGINNING OF THE WEEK.






THE SHED,  AT THE END OF THE WEEK. 
WE HAD TO BRING IT DOWN TO KEEP THE INSURANCE COMPANY HAPPY.




I HOPE YOU ARE ALL TAKING BITES OUT OF YOUR OWN CHALLENGES. 

MY NEW GOAL IS TO POST SOMETHING ELSE ON MY BLOG BEFORE THE NEXT 400 MILE UPDATE. 

... SEE YA THEN.

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome Ronalee! I'm glad you joined the challenge, and it looks like you're still going strong.

    Ice cream to oats? Never thought of it but hey, it's ice cream and oats. I love them both so it sounds kinda tempting. You could always use sugar free or no sugar added/low fat ice cream.

    Love the photo of the deer! How neat!!

    What pretty artwork, looks fun.

    Mr. Handsome is adorable!

    Did a storm knock the shed down? I don't remember you saying.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile.