Sunday, April 10, 2011

Time for an update, already?



If you fell through a hole in the blog universe and landed on this page, you have found my update to the 400 mile Fitness Challenge. I have been participating for about 2 months and I am almost halfway to my goal. click the button above and join in.


My miles are steady on this challenge, and now I feel that it is time to kick it up a notch.The other day I did the Wii Fit Plus with my sister and we had a blast. I could tell it was a good workout, because of the way my body felt. When I see how my balance is improving, I get so excited, and plan on continuing. My sis gave me a Biggest Losers Wii game that she had and I did that today. 
Today Bob Harper trained me. 
Woo Hoo

Here is how I did.

Total this week = 17.18 miles
12 of these are from walking
The rest are workouts that I converted to miles.
 
Previous  = 173.64 miles
New Total   = 190.8 miles

This week we welcome SPRING to Omaha 








I can't wait to see them tomorrow  


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

  1. 1/2 way there sure does feel good, doesn't it? I hope you are planning on something wonderful for that 1/2 point and then something really wonderful for the end! Great job and as usual great pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile.