Saturday, March 12, 2011

Update for the 400 mile challenge




STILL GOING STRONG ON THE 400 MILE CHALLENGE
CLICK THE BUTTON ABOVE AND GET ALL OF THE INFORMATION
Thank you Ellie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here is my update:

 15.60 miles this week 
In the first 3 days I had only gone 1.5 miles, so I really "stepped" it up

previous was 113.4

MY NEW TOTAL = 129 miles

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What did I see this week??
AND PEOPLE SAY THE BEACHES NEED CLEANING???

THEY CALL THIS THE "HI" TREE



THE BEAUTIFUL RAIN FOREST IN OUR ZOO

FEEDING TIME



PUSSY CAT



Thank you for stopping by. 
How are you doing on your challenges?

See you next week


1 comment:

  1. You're doing such a great job!! Wish I was that on track!

    Hope all the trash in the gutter doesn't cause the streets to flood.

    LOVE the HI tree!

    Beautiful rain forest, butterfly and tiger!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile.