Sunday, March 6, 2011

THIS IS ME




IF YOU ARE NEW HERE FROM MEET ME ON MONDAY.THANK YOU FOR CLICKING THE LINK TO CHECK OUT MY BLOG.  

YOU CAN CLICK THIS LINK AND GET A GLIMPSE INTO MY LIFE.
 IT IS MY FIRST 15 FACTS.

~~~>   A PEEK INTO MY LIFE  <~~~~

NOW IF YOU HAVE DECIDED TO JUST KEEP READING AND NOT CLICK THE LINK, YOU WON'T KNOW NEARLY AS MUCH ABOUT ME AS THOSE THAT DO. FACTS ABOUT MY LIFE ARE WRITTEN THERE, AT THAT LINK, FACTS THAT MOLD ME INTO WHAT I AM.


THERE ARE ONLY 15..AND I AM ADDING A FEW MORE HERE.

YOU SHOULD READ THE OTHER 15 FIRST..  I WILL WAIT

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


1. TODAY I TOOK THIS PICTURE AND MY SISTER SAID "I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TAKING A PICTURE OF.   (THAT'S A FACT)



2. ONE DAY I  GRABBED MY HAND, NEARLY CRYING AS I SAID  "IT FEELS BROKE".
MY TWIN BROTHER BROKE HIS HAND THAT DAY.
He lived 1500 miles away.


3. IN 1990 I TRIED TO DO A KARATE KICK ON THE DOOR AT McDONALDS.
 MY KNEE HAS NEVER BEEN THE SAME SINCE. 

4. SOMETIMES, I PEE IN THE OCEAN, AND SOMETIMES, I PEE ON THE SAND.

5. RECENTLY, I CAME ACROSS THIS NOTE WRITTEN  TO MY OLDEST TWO DAUGHTERS.
 THEY HAVE NEVER SEEN IT.

NOBODY HAS EVER SEEN IT.
(I deleted it after 24 hours. I still don't think anyone saw it)


6. PLEASE COME BACK FOR THE REST 

HAVE A LOOK AROUND

...until later

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile.