Monday, March 7, 2011


MEET ME ON MONDAY

Questions:
1.  What is your favorite way to eat potatoes?
      Right now my favorite way is shredded and turned into hash browns.  YUM!

HERE IS MY RECIPE (FEEDS 3)
1 tbsp oil
4 small potatoes
dash of pepper
dash of salt
1/4 tsp garlic powder
3 tbsp diced onion
3 tbsp diced ham
2 slices American cheese
heat oil in  pan
shred the potatoes and add to fry pan
add salt, pepper, and garlic powder
cook until golden brown on bottom
add onion and ham..flip over
continue to cook on medium heat until golden brown throughout
top with cheese and allow it to melt
Shred the potatoes
Add ingredients to pan and fry in oil
     
2.  What was the last package that was delivered to your house?
  The mailman left these today, but I don't know if this is considered a package.
    
My favorite was Asaigo
I won this bear, but he went to my mom's house.
Shen the panda bear
The last package that came to my house?
  Gosh.. It could be any of these. they were all waiting for me when I got back to Omaha.
 

3.  What is your favorite scent that you love to smell?
    Lilacs

4.  Do you smoke?
    My last cigarette was on March 19th, 2010 (353 days ago)
        At $5 a pack, that is a savings of $1765
       I have not had an asthma attack since I quit.

5.  Are your parents married or divorced?
     My parents just celebrated their anniversary. 54 years together.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on not smoking for so long! And Congrats to your parents too, what an amazing achievement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello and nice to meet you! I'm stopping by for Meet Me On Monday and I hope you'll have time to stop by my 'house' too!

    Have a great week!
    Lana D.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile.