Thursday, March 3, 2011

LOVE IT... HATE IT

AND SHE RAMBLES....

Here it is. The day before I leave Florida and head back to Omaha. As usual, I don't want to go. This day is always the hardest for me, knowing that I won't have my laughing partner with me, and not knowing how long it will be until we are together again. Some people would probably tell me to suck it up; heck, I tell myself that.
Tomorrow I fly to Omaha and MJ will drive up in 4-6 weeks to join me. Once I get there, everything will be fine. It is just the "getting there" part that bothers me.



-  I love our time together. This is where He would remind me that "we are always together"

- I love waking up together (or 10 minutes after him), and I love our morning rituals.

- I love making the bed together. We can do it in 30 seconds or less.

- I love making our coffee and keeping his cup on the right, so that I don't forget which one it is, and I love that he is "right" at least once a day. (grins)

- I love dancing together before golf. We have got to be the only couple that has a golf dance, and NO we will not share it.

- I love the silly songs that we make up and sing together, and I love how he tells me that I can sing. (what a guy!!)

-  I love the fact that he won't let me walk past without giving him a kiss, and I love the fact that I don't want to.

- I love the way that he compliments my dinners, and I love planning our meals and cooking for him.

-  I love how he understand me and never tries to change me.

- I love how I can think of him and feel so much better.

~~~~~~


And this leads me to the 30 day photo challenge

Day 11 - A picture of something you hate.



I hate packing and leaving MJ.

I don't mind packing and joining him, and I don't mind packing and going with him, but I don't like leaving him.

OH YEAH..  I AM EXCITED TO SEE THE FAMILY. 
REALLY, I AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile.