Sunday, March 27, 2011

400 MILE UPDATE



I cannot believe that it has been a week since I posted. This workout challenge was the reason that I started my blog, so I guess it makes sense that it is the thing that I update most often. I feel so far behind on everything, which is odd since I don't have anything that must be done.
The button above will take you to the main page to see how this challenge works and to see how everyone is doing. 

my progress:

Total this week =11.84 miles
Previous  = 145.5 miles
New total for the year = 157.34 miles

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is what I saw when I did venture out this week.
The moon rising and the sun setting, at the same time
cousins bonding
THE BACK YARD MARCH 25TH   

MY RICE AND BEANS FROM SCRATCH. SO GOOD !!!






GETTING THAT SHED DOWN...BEFORE THE SNOW HIT 
THAT'S ALL I HAVE FOR THIS WEEK.
SEE YOU NEXT TIME...

1 comment:

Comments make me smile.